Our staff and dentists strive to provide the highest quality dental care at affordable prices. Our patients receive prompt attention and excellent service. We believe that a satisfied patient returns for additional services, refers others to the practice, and pays their bills promptly. To help maintain a good relationship with our patients, the dentist at this office has adopted a written financial policy. The purpose of this policy is to eliminate confusion or misunderstanding concerning financial arrangements offered by our dentists, our office communicates this policy to each patient.
For those with insurance benefits, we are happy to bill your insurance as a courtesy to you. Please note that your insurance contract exists solely between you and your insurance carrier. We will file your insurance claim but we cannot guarantee any benefits. Your insurance plan is a benefit to you to help offset the cost of necessary dental care. Ultimately, you are responsible for the entire cost of your dental therapies, needs, and treatment. Any questions or comments regarding your benefits should be directed to your insurance carrier.
If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at any time. Many times, a simple telephone call will clear any misunderstandings.
- Payment at the time of service is expected, including the portion that insurance is estimated to not cover. Our office accepts the following payment methods: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- When the patient’s portion cannot be paid at the time of service and payment arrangements extended beyond 60 days, an interest rate of 18% per annum will be charged on all outstanding balances.
- A credit report may be generated on each new patient. A credit report may also be generated on established patients, prior to extending payment arrangements. Payment history with our office will be taken into consideration when establishing payment arrangements.
- Interest of 18% per annum will be assessed on the patient’s portion of the unpaid balance as noted above (#2). A written, signed agreement will be completed at our office, which explains the number of payments, interest rate and total interest to be paid over the course of the agreement.
- A statement for services rendered may be mailed to you each month. Receipt of payment is expected by the due date printed on the statement. The patient’s payment should be mailed with the top portion of the statement to establish the proper crediting of the account.
- We no longer accept checks. However, a $50.00 charge will be billed to your account for any check returned by the bank for any reason. We will resubmit the check for payment to the bank one time. If funds are still insufficient, we will require payment via cash or credit card in the future.
- Appointments broken without sufficient notice are subject to a Broken Appointment fee of $50. Requirements for cancellations are as follows: We require 48 business hours notice.
- Your account due is considered delinquent if the requested payment is not received by the due date on the statement. If payment is not received, a late charge of $50.00 will be assessed and will appear on the next statement. Delinquent accounts may be sent to a collection agency. The Patient/Responsible party will be held liable for all collection and/or attorney fees. Please call if there is any reason a payment is going to be late.
We look forward to serving your dental needs. If you have any questions concerning the information seen here or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Colin P. Lentz, DDS at Lanier Valley Dentistry, please contact us at ContactUs@LanierValley.com or (678) 802-1209 or (678) 4-LENTZ-4, and we will be happy to help you.